Wednesday, September 26, 2012

TSRCC

This month the challenge was to use puzzle pieces on your layout. The color scheme was olive, blue and aqua.
 At first, I thought Jan used the puzzle pieces as a mask. But what she did was lay the pieces down and cut around them to make the border.
 I love the photo frame Barbie made with her puzzle pieces.
 She stamped the pieces and then added some Stickles glitter glue to accent them.
This was the perfect assignment for Kathy as she just happened to have photos of her son doing puzzles in "piecing it together."
 Kathy was a couple months behind. This was her "a day with..." layout with strip journaling.
 Kathy's layout using a song title. Hers is "At Last" by Etta James.
 Linda took an old layout and added some tiny puzzle pieces. Her granddaughter is doing a puzzle in one of the pictures.
 Pam's layout about how her family is growing one "piece" at a time.
This is my layout. The subtitle at the top reads: "puzzled by these flowers." I painted my puzzle pieces. The journaling is about a trip to Oklahoma. I had hoped to identify these flowers via the internet, but couldn't because there were 100's listed.

This month, the challenge is to do a layout in brown, red and cream with a "One" in the title. I got the idea from some cigarette coupons I found at the flea market. I'm anxious to see what they come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment