Saturday, July 27, 2013

Photo Scavenger Hunt

This is Susan's layout. I envy all the old photos she has! I wish I had more!
*Tireweed is a plant that grows like dandelions in Alaska. It blooms from bottom to top and legen has it that when the top blooms, summer is almost over.

*Pete's family was very patriotic. They flew the American flag all summer long.

*We had our own roadside stand for the 10 years we lived in Columbus, Indiana. One year Sarah wanted to grow a watermelon. We waited all summer long for that ONE melon and then it gave her a stomach ache.

*And I think, running through the sprinkler and filling the pool that we bought at Target is a summer memory that is timeless for children.
*Myself and my brother, Michael c: 1954 Louisville, Kentucky.
*Michael and Sarah c: 1984 Columbus, Indiana

Keep 'em comin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment