Friday, March 28, 2014

AYM/Update

Somehow, I managed to overlook Erin's layout this month. That's okay because now she gets the whole post to herself!
Erin's journaling: On 2/19/14 our lives changed forever. I'll never forget hearing your first cries and seeing your poor crooked nose! The love you have brought into our hearts cannot be measured.

Another thing that Erin is doing to remember her son's first year---in her words:
This girl has a whole thing on her blog, she calls it project 52 pages. Each week you take the pics off your phone, make a collage with Pic Stitch, write the week over the collage with the Over App, and then at the end of the year make a shutterfly type book and you have a year in review. Perfect for a new baby! Since your always sharing cool things I thought I would share a new cool thing I learned :) www.kendahlthrockmorton.co
Great idea Erin!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment