Sunday, August 25, 2013

A Year of Memories Paper Doll Challenge

The August assignment was to document "8 things your mother taught you."  Along with the August kit, I presented an optional challenge for the club. Many decided to participate. Now it's your turn to vote for which doll you like the best. I'm going to try to point out specific things for each doll as only one person sent a description for her doll.

Number 1:
 Meet Pamie.  I'm wearing a plaid pleaded skirt made of plaid paper.  My coordinating kelly green blouse has white stitching down the front, white button with pink thread, rolled paper for piping on the sleeves and a scalloped collar, all made of paper (with the exception of the buttons and thread, of course).  My accessories include a string of white pearls, a knit hat in pastel colors of pink and green to match my skirt and a very stylist watch.  I am also wearing brown flats to match my brown leather purse with a silver chain. My long brown hair is made of brown card stork and curled on a crochet needle for long lasting style and my makeup consists of brown mascara for longer lashes and eyelet-red (get it) lipstick.  Hope this pleaded skirt doesn't make my butt look big so I can win this stressfully contest.

Number 2:
Notice the petticoat, shoes and pink pearls. Cute hair-do too---I've been trying to get my hair like that forever!

Number 3:
 Cute blouse with collar and skirt.

Number 4:
 Cute hair bow, purse, sequin halter top and shoes.

Number 5:
 Another cute dress with petticoat. Notice the matching hair bow. The lace stockings and shoes are the perfect touch. Blonde hair and make-up to set her off.

Number 6:
 Notice the cute lacey scarf, glittery brads that hem the skirt and the hair.

Number 7:
Notice the realistic make-up and hair, lace hem and belt buckle.

Now it's your turn to vote. Just leave your vote by number in the comments or email me directly:
orgnz4u@comcast.net

I'm impressed at how much time everyone put in to this challenge. I can't wait to see the rest of the layouts at our meeting tomorrow. I'll be posting them tomorrow night.

I'll announce the winner of the challenge on Wednesday. Happy voting!

1 comment: