Monday, August 26, 2013

Photo Scavenger Hunt

I have the AYM photos to post, but I'm going to post these first. I'll post the others tomorrow.









Carla M's. journaling: For this month’s scavenger hunt I looked through my old photos and found three out of the five photos in my travel photos.  In the Hammock photo, Jim and I are enjoying a day on a private island owned by Norwegian Cruise.  We were on the cruise with my friends Mike and Alesia.  In the Boundary Waters we found a beautiful water lily blooming.  Jim and I are inside the Coliseum in Rome.  We were on a business trip for my work, but we had a little time for fun and exploring.  The water fountain is the Dancing Fountain in Dubai, which we plan to visit early in 2014 to see our daughter and her family.  My page would not be complete without a photo of one of my grandchildren.  Here we have Adrian Bibb on a little fire truck
 Carla B's layout. At 9 a.m. she had me take a photo of her on the porch swing. She drove in to town to find a fire station. She met the fireman, Wilson and took his photo. She went to Walgreen's to have her pictures printed and was back for my class by 10 a.m. Then, she had her layout finished by the time we had our AYM meeting at 1 p.m.



No comments:

Post a Comment