Thursday, March 1, 2012

TSRCC

The challenge this month was to scrapbook something your mother always said that you never thought you'd say. It was really funny. As each person read their sayings, many of us were reminded that our moms said that too! The color scheme is grey, yellow and black. Some followed it closer than others.

I pointed out that, although I haven't said anything in months about telling a story, everyone did! I think everyone is sold on the idea that it's more about the stories. At least I hope so. The story makes the pages so much more interesting---or maybe I'm just nosy. I want to know everything! Keep up the good work girls!!

PS Some of the girls have page protectors over their layouts. That's why it's not always a clear photo.
 Nancy: "Mama Said"
 Pam: "Don't  Make That Face. It Will Stay That Way."
 
 Jan: "Mama Said"
 Linda: "Betty(isms)"
Sandy: "Mama still speaks to me."
My layout (Barb): "When I was like this...She said this:
 'They won't buy the cow if they get the milk for free.' "

The challenge for next month is to scrapbook something your father always said. The colors are black and brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment