Thursday, June 21, 2012

AYM/1

 Janet: "my babies"
 Janet: "now look"
 Janet: "kickback and relax anywhere."
 Janet: "laborer doing homework"
Barb: "mmm...mom, you smell good---just like home!" and "neighborhood kids"
Barb: "mitchell's stache" and "mindy is a notary"
Barb:  "keepsakes" and "leader of the pack" (Steph is giving me the "e's" I need for the title---and yes, I know I used the same picture twice---just not until I finished the layout!)
 Barb: "kids say the darndest things!" and "license to drive."
 Connie: "love in bloom" and "memory keepers"
 Connie: "malinda & merritt" and "needlework now"
 Karolyn: "icee bear" and "jump rope"
 Karolyn: "kkk of course" and "lafayette lions"
 Stephanie: "making the most of my memories" and "notes"
 Mindy: "marc jacobs" and "nieces and nephews"
 Susan: "mom & me" and "neice and nephews"
Karolyn: "mud & mudpies" and "bad nails"

No comments:

Post a Comment