Wednesday, June 6, 2012

AYM/3

The topic this month was to complete the phrase:
"Happiness is..."
Here are the results:
This is my layout from 3 years ago. Sorry it's so fuzzy. I pulled it off of my blog, so it didn't transfer very well. My title: "Happiness is a stroll through my garden."




 I challenged the group to find an inspiration piece somewhere. This layout by Kathy was inspired by the add below.

Linda Stevens found this magazine add. She used the bottom half of the  add for her layout.


 The layout below by Charon was inspired by this page from the 31 catalog.

 Kathy also used a magazine for her inspiration piece. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of it.

Here are some of the gals in this group: from back---left to right: Shara, Charon, Jennifer, Erna (hiding in the back), Barbara, Jan, Beverly, Linda Notestine, Kathy and Linda Stevens

Here are a couple "Home" layouts from last month:





Our topic for this month is to scrapbook the everyday---the details of your life. Here are my layouts from 3 years ago:
"Weekly" details each day of the week.
"Details of Everyday Life" is my second layout. I couldn't decide which approach to take, so I did two.










The topic for next month is to scrapbook the "everyday" or "life's details." Here is my layout and a few others for inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment