Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Few Layouts

When I had the pictures printed, they didn't come out right---half were cut off. I re-sized and printed them at home to correct the problem. What do to do with the "boo boos?"
 I used them to cut the title. I outlined the letters in blue to make them stand out from the white.
I made a couple of squares with washi tape to fill in the blank squares.
"Is She Ten" was taken from one of my blog post.
 I used the sewing machine to add accents to the butterfly and title letters.
I also added a little stitching next to the buttons.
 I taught the St. Louis girls this technique in July. I taught Pam and Karolyn last week at the farm.
It was Karolyn's idea to add the stitching between the letters.
 "Christmas Cooking."
 I don't use stickers much in my scrapbooking. But, when I do, I like to stack them up and use them as a journaling spot.
 I also added stitching along the edge. I stacked several embellishments for added interest.
 "Holiday Happy Hour"
 "Another Competition"
 I made two of this layout as it's going in to the girls albums.
I added a little hand stitching for added interest.

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment