Saturday, October 5, 2013

Photo Scavenger Hunt Layouts

 It just blows me away that so many people have "old" photos that they are able to use for this project. A perfect way to use photos that are one of a kind. I just wish I had some myself. Apparently, my parents did not take too many photos. I don't think they owned a camera until the 1960's.
 The following layouts belong to Jan. I'm glad she included the journaling so I could share it here.




 Eclectic Memories is Carla M.'s layout for this month's scavenger hunt.  Journaling is:


Traveling with our friends we captured the amazing sunset while in the Bahamas.  Alesia, Byron and Bob were held captive at Atlantis.
Our trout on the girl is from our fishing trip with the grandkids in July 2013.  The McGuire boys were awesome and caught so many fish.  We are still enjoying them.

Living in Chicago was quite an interesting experience.  The picture of the city was taken from our condo on the 45th floor of McClurg Court and Illinois Street.  On a cloudy, foggy day, the view was amazing.  You can see the Aon Building not he left and the "Sears Tower: further back on the right.

The Weber Christmas Tree when I was a girl.  We chose a live tree so we could plant it.  Unfortunately it was struck by lighten and produced two leaders.  The tree still stands on the Weber farm.
Susan's layout. She had some great old pictures.
 Karolyn brought some things for "show and tell." She has her mother's bride book, some newspaper clippings about the event, an old check and best of all---the booklet that came with her first bra!! What!!! Who keeps that stuff? Now I so wish I had!! Such cool stuff every month!
 Karolyn's layout---she took the title from the tv show and used the font "George" on her Cricut. I'm copying that idea for sure!!
Here's my layout for the month.

This month's challenge is to find:
1. A hay bale.
2. A country store.
3. A football game.
4. A sign with the work "new" on ti.
5. Nature in your backyard.





No comments:

Post a Comment