Friday, October 4, 2013

AYM/2

 My layout: "cooler Queen" and "Relaxing bath."
My second layout for our "abc" album is "Sisters weekend" and "walking Tickets." Yes, Debbie, Sally and I got three tickets EACH for walking illegally on Belle Meade Blvd.---1. Walking on the wrong side of the road; 2. Walking three abreast; 3. Failing to yield (little did we know that when walking, you are supposed to stop at each driveway and look to make sure no one is backing out). Crazy. We took it to court and it was thrown out---although we were guilty of all offenses. Everyone else there was for a traffic violation. They all busted out laughing when we were called up for "walking illegally."
 Linda's layout "Mason" and "Napping."
Another of Linda's layouts, "Ordinary Moments" and "Pond Place."
 My layout for "W" and "X."
 My "U" is "Unbridled Enthusiasm." That's how I felt about the arrival of Prince George. I like to scrapbook current events too. My "V" page is "Vintage." I made some little log cabin quilt squares with the different patterns.
 Linda did a quilt layout. She included a fold out.


No comments:

Post a Comment