Sunday, January 15, 2012

AYM/3

Here is another layout from my 3rd group. Rebecca couldn't make the meeting, so she sent me her layout. I'll be sharing it with the rest of the group at our next meeting. The assignment was to recall 5 memories at 5 years old. Here is a recap of her journaling:

1- Kindergarten at DCC gone there since 3 and last year before big girl school.  Sang "germs my invisible dog" at graduation.

2- cousins- still lived close at the time, played together a lot and a new cousin was born on my little sister's birthday that year.

3- scoring "0" on the kindergarte exit test and mom thought I'd failed.  Turns out "0" was really "100" and I hit them all right!

4- learning to read by myself, still
An avid reader

5- sleepovers at Grandmas.  I went through this phase that I wouldn't sleep alone at home (grandma let me sleep in her big bed with her) and for a while I couldn't sleep over unless I stayed in
The guest room.

No comments:

Post a Comment