Wednesday, January 11, 2012

AYM/ABC

Seems like some of you are still having a problem "wrapping your head around" this year's project (okay, just one---who shall remain nameless). So, I thought I would share what my cousin, Judy came up with. I'm going to wait until our meeting to share the actual layout.

For her "A"---she chose: "family ART"---she talked about various family members and their art. She also has either photos or scans of her granddaughter's art.

For her "B"---she chose: "Bubbles"---and talks about how her family---generationally---has enjoyed the simple pleasure of bubbles. She even googled bubbles to get a little history. Great idea, I never would have thought of it.

This is what a random album is going to look like. Various topics, yet all encompassing when it comes to the people involved.

As we move through the year, we will also get lots of new ideas from each other.

Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment