Thursday, January 26, 2012

TSRCC

The Scrap Room Challenge this month was to use the colors celery green, turquoise, red and white. The topic was to scrapbook your car. This has been one of the most fun months. Everyone had a different and unusual "take" on the topics.
"Oh the Places I Go" is Linda's layout written from the perspective of the car. Very imaginative!
My layout is titled "Big Mistake" and tells how I hate my new car and the reasons why. I crossed it with old cars from the 1940's and 1950's lined up at Grandma Zimmermann's house. In the journaling, I said that these relatives would love my car just for the things we take for granted---power steering and air conditioning.
 
 Sandy ended up doing 2 layouts. This one is titled "My Cat Car." She noticed that there was a cat in every picture.
Her second layout is titled "I Love My Car."

Jan scrapbooked her aunt's car in "Aunt Chris Loved Red!"

Barbara scrapbooked her husband's classic Nomad---"Memories on Wheels."
Pam scrapbooked "My First Car."
"A Nice Ride" and "A Sleek Ride" was done by Kathy.
"Toyota or Honda" documents Nancy's cars.

Nancy picked the challenge for February. She wants us to take something our mothers always said that we now find ourselves saying and tell the story. The color scheme is yellow, grey and black. This is going to be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment