Wednesday, April 18, 2012

AYM/1/April


Judy's layouts for the month. "The Glass Blower" is about the artisan she saw at the Murano Glass Factory in Venice. Her "Happy" page is about her granddaughter, Victoria who always has a smile on her face.
 I loved Jeanne's idea and plan to use it myself: "Gene and Geri" on the left has a Catholic medal of St. Gerard, and a milk cap says Grandma's dairy. Her "H" page is "to Have & to Hold." She couldn't resist using her "H"ello Kitty stamp on the page.
 Janet's page is titled "Going Down the Grand Canyon." It's about her hike down and how hard it was.
 Janet's "H" page is called "Hiking up the Rocky Mountains" and that was hard too! We all loved the use of the arrows.
 Jackie's "Friendships" page is about her friends from high school---a large group of 13 that still get together monthly.

I particularly liked this story about Jackie's "hole in one" on "Golf Pro." "Home Sweet Home" is about her house and the renovations they've done.
 
Here are my pages: "they call me Grammy" and "the Hairclip bush." 
 Here are the pages I did for Connie's book: "Amazing Grace" about her granddaughter and "Home Sweet Home" which documents all the homes she's had since marrying Jack in 1971.
This is my other page: "Grandma Pierson" has pictures that I took out of an album I did 10 years ago. They are cut in funky ways which was the style then----of course I hate that now. "Holy Grail" about my mom's Scrabble game that I inherited.
 Karolyn's page is called "My Gator-man" about Bruce who gets down and does the gator whenever he's had just the right amount to drink and the song "Shout" comes on. He can't resist. Her second page is "the Help" about the maid she had growing up. Karolyn always has the best memorabilia. On this page, she has a letter from her maid.
 Nancy is using the oversized letters on each of her pages. "Gretchen makes me giggle" is about her youngest granddaughter. "Happy holiday home" is about her Christmas decorations.

 Susan did "Gorgeous Girl" for Sarah and "Handsome Hunk" for Michael. Since Michael and Sarah are my Facebook friends, I posted it for them.
 Lauren's page is "Honeymoon in Hawaii."
Pam surprised us with her page "Grandbaby" to announce Lauren's pregnancy. "Horseback Riding at the Cape" is the right hand page.

No comments:

Post a Comment