Tuesday, April 17, 2012

AYM/1/March

I'm posting the AYM/1 layouts in 2 separate posts. Since I was sick last month, we didn't meet. The color scheme for "E" and "F" was grey, black and yellow. I love how they all turned out.

 Jeanne's layout. The one below shows her fold-out on the left to accommodate more photos.

 Janet's layout. Below you can see how her journaling cards fan out. I love how she got the pictures on there too.

 Another of Janet's layouts. Below shows her hidden journaling.

 Jackie's page. She made a pocket to hold various school awards and reports.
 This layout is from February. Jackie donated her hair after her wedding to "Locks of Love."
 My layout. I made pockets out of the pictures on the right to hold the stories taken from my blog.
 This is the layout I did for Connie's book. 
 Another of my layouts for my book. My favorite is "We miss Free parking." That's the truth.
 Nancy's layout. We all loved how she put her stickers right on top of the buttons.
 This is Susan's layout.
 Karolyn's layout ---"Easter" and "Fishing."
 Mindy's layout---"easily entertained" and "F**k"----she keeps us entertained too!
 Lauren's layout---"Europe" and "the Farm"
 Judy's layout---"the Fabulous Five" 
Judy's layout---"enormous doors" from Europe.
Stephanie's layout---"Exciting family vacations" and "awkward Family photos."

No comments:

Post a Comment