Sunday, April 29, 2012

TSRCC

The challenge for this month was to scrapbook your idol or favorite celebrity. In addition, you were to use hexagons on the page. They are very popular right now, so that was a good idea. The colors were left up to you.
 "Howdy Doody" by Jan
 "Santa Claus" by Karolyn
"My Elvis" by Pam
This is from one of your previous challenges, by Kathy.
I'm sorry----I don't remember who did this layout.
"Martha Stewart" by Barbie

This is my layout from last month when I was sick. I got the idea for the title from the button cards sitting on my table. They were from the Pearl Button Company. The title jumped out at me.
"Easter Bunny" by Nancy
"My Boy Steve Jobs" by me. I used the sewing machine to stitch down my hexagons.
"Porter Wagner" by Linda
"Santa" by Sandy. I think it was funny that 2 people picked santa.

Next month's challenge is to scrapbook your "sign" and use your birthstone for the color on your layout.

Technique post coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment