Sunday, April 22, 2012

Featured Technique

I've decided to add something new here to make this blog a little more interesting than just showing layouts every few weeks.

At one of our AYM meetings, I mentioned that Janet is not all that computer savvy. Now I have to eat my words. I'm going to feature her layout first.

I was impressed with the way her tags were done. I said that Jackie (her daughter) must have done them since Janet is technologically challenged. I think I jumped to that conclusion because she doesn't (or didn't) know how to download her photos. Now I'm eating my words. She did these herself.
I'm pretty impressed with what she did because I'm not sure I even know how to do it---and I think I know pretty much! That's what I get for acting all "high and mighty." Goes to show that even this old dog can learn new tricks. Also, let it never be said that I can't admit I was wrong. Janet, I was wrong. What a great job.

Now here is what she did, if I remember everything she told me.
1. Create text box.
2. Add graphic (she got hers off of the internet) and size.
3. Add text being sure to use the wrap feature so it will go around the box.

I'm going to have to have her show me in person because I just tried it and couldn't do it. If you know, then leave a comment below and I'll correct the steps above.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara..thanks for stopping by my blog! I actually live in a little village in the south(ish) East of Spain. I bought the BOP plant for 8 euros, when it was a tiny little thing..I reckon I'm eventually getting my money's worth!Alison xx

    ReplyDelete